Simple works fine

no strings attached;

10/11/2007

noone but me from URL @ 2:23 AM

I sprained my ankle; again.
& this time its cos someone pushed me & i tripped over a step.
Eh, im gna use the hammer and hammer yr ankle okay you ass.
I know you dont read my blog, but i believe my feeling of intense hatred will reach you.
Mwahahehehoho!

But its much better now, only slightly swollen.
& when i went to the chinese doctor i thought he was breaking my bone cos there were so many of those 'krak krak' sounds & after that my whole foot was swollen like dontknowwhat & i couldn't walk.
Came home & did graduation stuffs;
my mom re-bandaged my ankle and wahlahhh! The swell had gone down considerably & the pain wasn't that bad too!
:D
Therefore i recommend Kallang's chinese bone cruncher.
It hurt like hell & made me cry, but it fixed my ankle!

& then i limped to payalebar to print some stuffs.
Thank you for accompanying me there & alll the way home! (:
T'was a nice day!
9999999 left ah, heh.

Anyway, a certain someone said that if were to fall, she'd fall with me & then pick me up.
:) much love; my lovely!

Nishanthi said that i diedie have to come for graduation, even if i cant walk.
She said she'd limp around school with me & if it came to it,
she'd carry me on a stretcher up the stage to receive my cert.
:) my precious.
I don't know what school wld be like without you nish ):
The thought itself scares me. ):
i love you mann.


Thank you to everyone who called/msged/clicked me online to ask me how my ankle was
:)

I tell you. I mean it when i say im gg to try my best to stop falling & tripping and whatnot.
I've had enough of this spraining ankle business.

I've conveniently avoided blogging abt grad.
Tears can be saved for 14 hours later.

stars are falling all for us.

template by seven ten design